Fannin County Jail
2389 Silo Road
Bonham, TX 75418
Phone: (903) 640-4171
Fax: (903) 640-4547
- The Fannin County Jail meets the standards of the Texas Commission on Jail standards and the United States Marshals service.
- The facility is located within 30 miles of the federal courthouse in Sherman, Texas.
- CEC provides jail/detention management services at the Fannin County Jail.
- Basic medical, dental and mental health services are provided.
- Area workforce commission has provided three on-site GED computer labs for offenders that offer the Aztec program which allows facility staff to set their appropriate level of study, and continually monitor their level of participation and comprehension.
- Volunteers tutor students while at facility.
- An inmate work program is offered that includes sanitation, maintenance support, and food service.
Contracting Agency:United States Marshals Service, Fannin County Sheriff’s Department
Capacity:432 male and female offenders
|07:30 – 07:50||B1-B2||S1||B20||S1|
|08:00 – 08:20||B3-B4||S2-S3||B20||S2/3|
|08:30 – 08:50||B5-B6||S4||B19||S4|
|09:00 – 09:20||B7-B8||A15-A16||B19||A1-A2|
|09:30 – 09:50||B9-B10||A13-A14||B18||A3|
|10:00 – 10:20||B11-B12||A11-A12||B18||A3|
|11:00 – 11:20||B13-B14||A9-A10||B17||A4|
|12:30 – 12:50||B15-B16||A7-A8||B17||A4|
|13:00 – 13:20||B17||A5-A6||B15-B16||A5-A6|
|13:30 – 13:50||B17||A4||B13-B14||A7-A8|
|14:00 – 14:20||B18||A4||B11-B12||A9-A10|
|15:00 – 15:20||B18||A3||B9-B10||A11-A12|
|15:30 – 15:50||B19||A3||B7-B8||A13-A14|
|16:00 – 16:20||B19||A1-A2||B5-B6||A15-A16|
|19:00 – 19:50||B20||B3-B4|
|19:30 – 19:50||B20||B1-B2|
Each inmate is responsible for FULLY completing the Inmate Visitors List. Incomplete entries that are missing required information will not be allowed to visit.
Visiting is allowed twice per week, per inmate/offender with each housing area having designated visitation times.
Visitation is restricted to 20 minutes per visit.