3400 FM 350 South
Livingston, TX 77351
Phone: (936) 967-8000
Fax: (936) 967-8841
- The IAH Secure Adult Detention Facility was established January 2006.
- The original design was for 533 adult detainees, seven (7) being medical observation cells.
- In July 2007, IAH increased its capacity by adding an additional 528 beds.
- In 2009, one of the medical observation cells was converted into a holding cell for medical intake.
- IAH accommodates on-site Immigration Customs Enforcement Agents and two Federal Courthouses for Immigration Court hearings. Video conferencing is available.
- IAH Secure Adult Detention Facility has a chaplaincy department which provides detainees with a faith-based support group for substance abuse called “The Most Excellent Way”.
- Religious services are provided that include weekly church services and Bible studies.
- The IAH Secure Adult Detention Facility medical department provides detainees with information regarding various aspects of health education.