Kinney County Detention Center
1501 Ranch Road 131
Bracketville, TX 78832
Phone: (830) 563-6222
Fax: (830) 563-9647
- Built in 2004, the Kinney County Detention Center is located 1.3 miles south on Ranch Road, in Kinney County, south Texas.
- Texas Department of Health, the Fire Marshals Service, and the United States Marshals Service inspect the facility annually.
- CEC began management of the Detention Center in 2007 under an agreement with the United States Marshals and the Kinney County Commissioners Court.
- CEC provides jail/detention management services at the Kinney County Detention Center.
- CEC provides medical and dental services and a law library.
- CEC also offers a volunteer religious services program and a volunteer work program that includes food service, grounds keeping, maintenance, and laundry.
Contracting Agency:United States Marshals Service
Contact the facility for visitation hours.