Odessa Detention Center
203 N Grant Street
Odessa, TX 79761
Phone: (432) 335-3307
Fax: (432) 335-4996
- The Odessa Detention Center was originally constructed in 1983 and has gone through one renovation.
- The Odessa Detention Center is housed within the City of Odessa Municipal Courthouse and Police Department.
- The Odessa Detention Center offers a volunteer work program in which inmates receive training in Building Maintenance.
- Also offered is spiritual counseling through Volunteer Spiritual Leaders from the surrounding community.
- CEC provides basic medical, dental, and mental health services for offenders at the Odessa Detention Center.
Contracting Agency:United States Marshals Service, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.), Federal Bureau of Prisons
Capacity:150 Adult Males
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday:
9:00 am – 8:00 pm
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
There will be no visitation from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM & 4:30 PM-6:00 PM, during visiting days.
Inmates are only allowed two visits per week. These visits are limited to 20 or 40 min. unless otherwise noted. There are emergency visits upon verification. Special visits have to be approved and arranged by the Chief of Security. Visitors may leave money orders for commissary. No contact visits are permitted.